Saturday, June 14, 2008

Catching ZZZZZ's


A few days ago I decided to pamper myself with a visit to the spa. After a few hours of a heavenly stone massage, my handsome masseuse pointed out that I was a first for him. Apparently at some point in the procedure I dozed off and started snoring……loudly snoring.

This whole snoring thing is getting out of hand. Don’t even ask me about sharing a tiny berth with Carla while sailing in the Queen Charlotte's – let’s just say that I owe her – big time.

Throughout my life I’ve been known to sleep walk, talk in my sleep and experience lucid dreams. Several times a week, during a deep sleep, I jerk upright and emit a piercing shriek, scaring the hell out of my family. But until this year I never snored.

I realize I’m not an easy person to sleep with – kudos to Tom for not giving up on a me. I’m just not sure what to do about the snoring thing. My Dr. suggested that I strap a tennis ball to the back of my head – which would force me to sleep on my side. Surely there has to be a better solution!

1 comment:

Dil said...

I tensed up as I read this. I can't remember a full nights sleep. Kevin snores..loudly....If you find the solution pass it on....please.......