Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Too Sexy


For those of you who have been following the news – People Magazine recently announced that Matt Damon is the “sexiest man alive”. Apparently he wasn’t too keen on the idea – he’s obviously pretty, and smart – realizing that his family and friends will be using this against him for years.

At my house it would go something like this - “You may be the sexiest man alive, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take out the garbage!”. Anyone who has a family knows where I’m coming from.

I personally think that the good folks at People Magazine got it wrong; looking like a movie star doesn’t necessarily make you sexy. In my opinion, intelligence is sexy– mimbos don’t do it for me. Sexy is funny, quirky, dangerous, and often comes with messy hair. And unlike many women, I don’t find men in uniforms sexy.

It’s a safe bet that I won’t be buying Tom a fireman costume anytime in the near future.

3 comments:

Dil said...

Oh god, I could never be involved with one of People Mags sexiest. I like it just fine as it is.....my side of the closet is the largest because I have the most clothes, 99% of the skincare and hair product in the bathroom is mine, there's no competition for "getting ready time" at all it's still him-10 minutes, me-12minutes ( I have more hair). Oh and the sexiest thing to me.....make me laugh and I'm all a-quiver!!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the "sexiest man alive" thing with Matt on looks alone. He seems so fit all the other criteria pretty well but when it comes to looks I prefer edgy, dark, messy long hair. Top criteria would have to be intelligence for me though. That can cover a massive flaw in the looks department.

Tyra said...

Didn't know Tom was so buff! :)