Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Strange Dreams

Like those before me - Pamela Lee Anderson and Paris Hilton -  the man in my life recently took advantage of me, video taping moi in a compromising position. While I'm heartbroken, my Public Relations side knows it's better to come clean, before this thing goes viral on U-tube.

Please let me share a few key messages with you:
  • Okay, I admit there was a lost year, when for some unexplained reason I snored. But those days are behind me, I did the work and kicked the habit.
  • Notice that Tex doesn't move. Do the math -  he's a pug and pugs snore.
  • Not to brag, but see how hard it is to wake me up? What can I say, it's a gift.
  • Pity Party moment - notice my reaction to waking up? Thing is, I'm pretty sure this the result of living with Tom and Tyler, who have a strange idea of  funny. As a result I frequently wake up like this, even when on airplanes.

5 comments:

Tyra said...

I'm with you...the pugs are to blame!!! I, too, suffer from the ocassional supposed "snoring" episodes!!! I'm surprised you didn't punch Tom's lights out, though...I mean after all, waking up to bright lights, a video camera and a devilish husband calls for that kind of response!!! :)

Maggy and Me - said...

Love it! Especially Tom's amused narration. Though I believe he was putting his life at risk! :)

Marot said...

lol this is so mean!!! waking up a woman when she's sleeping and maybe dreaming of something nice

Kristine said...

I'd say this is grounds for divorce :) You are a good sport for even posting this video Mika!

Dil said...

Bwwwwahahahaha!! That is hilarious! Honey.....sweety.......wake up honey....you're snoring....

When my honey, sweety does that I'm......"Shut the F#@&k up!!....WAKE UP!!!!.....roll over!!!!"