Sunday, November 9, 2008

Broadening My Horizon

One of the great things about traveling with my guy, is Bulleted Listthat we have very different interests. The end result is each of us experience things we wouldn't normally choose to do (they don't call me the Queen of Museums for nothing), and as an end result we both broaden our horizons.

Case in point, while in London, Tom took me (and his irritating friend Quatchi) to Greenwich:



A view of Tom and Quatchi through the telescope that marks the prime meridian. They are slightly in the Western Hemisphere.

The Prime Meridian - dividing the east and west hemispheres. Note that Quatchi has a leg in both hemispheres. This was very important to Tom.


Nothing like a cold beer to end a perfect day.

3 comments:

Janice said...

You know that Quatchi lives in our living room, right? I thought I had achieved some level of coordinating home decor and then... Quatchi moved in. He doesn't coordinate with anything.

Anonymous said...

Just want to say уour article is as amazing.

Тhe сlеaгness іn your poѕt is simplу ѕρectaсulаг аnd i can aѕsume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

my homepage :: bucket truck use
Also see my web page :: used bucket trucks for sale

Anonymous said...

This ωeb sіte rеally has all the info I wanted
сoncerning this subjеct and ԁidn't know who to ask.

my webpage :: tens units
my web page > tens unit