Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mac Happy


This week I took a big step, going from PC to Mac user. Not only do I love my new computer, aka Mac Daddy, but I kinda feel like a high school geek who has suddenly been allowed to hang with the cool kids.

Tom is supportive, but also pointed out that I've been a Mac-pain in the Mac-ass since getting it.

I personally think this will be one of those life changing moments, and wouldn't be surprised if this is the start of really big things. Who knows, now that I have the Mac maybe I'll write the great Canadian Novel, produce award winning movies about the struggles of urban pugs, eat mac and cheese everyday without gaining weight, or even become a talking head / mac expert.

Trust me people, this is going to be big.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given your today's title, eating Mac and cheese is funny.
CF

Marot said...

haha the picture look like cartoon character of Tom

Anonymous said...

I told you years ago to get Mac'd... I'm glad you've stepped away from the dark side!

Anonymous said...

I told you years ago to get Mac'd... I'm glad you've stepped away from the dark side!