Friday, August 1, 2008

Quatchi visits the Market


Here's a couple of shots of the cutest little puppy I met at the weekend market in Bangkok. The weather outside was at least 33c, but the temperature inside was a stifling hot 40c. All around us were wonderful (and endangered) species of snakes, birds, lizards, fish, and of course the cutest little puppies you ever did see! Doesn't he look happy? The people selling the pug puppies didn't really appreciate T taking these shots. T wasn't too happy either.



Here's a shot of me with a cow.

Here's a shot of me fixin' to go to a Friday night Muay Thai boxing match


Later Gaters,
Q-Dog

2 comments:

Mika Ryan said...

you know this one is breaking my heart! Good thing I am in China, otherwise we'd be a three pug family.

Anonymous said...

It's kind of strange that you are commenting on your own blog. What happened to Tom's blog? Yours has a bigger readership and so he's usurped yours?