Friday, August 1, 2008

Quatchi Hits the Beach in Thailand


Well, after several fun filled days exploring Bangkok with my new buddies Tyler and Jane, Tyler strongly suggested that T and Quatchi visit the coastal resort of Krabi for some R&R.

Of course, we both said we'd be happy hanging out with Tyler and Jane for the rest of the week, but Tyler really, really insisted that we go to Krabi for some R&R.

So we did.....

Above is a shot of me on the beach with my new friend 'Andy'. You see, 'Andy' is a blowfish, from the Andaman Sea. So, T named him 'Andy'. (That Tom, he's so smart......)
And those rumours about pirates on the open seas of SE Asia are ABSOLUTELY TRUE! Here's a photo of me and a rather friendly pirate I met while he was on shore leave.

Anywho.....we had fun on the beaches of Thailand, but tomorrow we fly back to Bangkok to spend the weekend with Tyler and Jane. Then, it's on to Beijing to meet T's honey - and more adventures!

Stay tuned,
Q-Dog

1 comment:

Dil said...

Hi Q. Well I've been away myself and haven't seen your post in awhile. You and T seem to be having a great time....can't say "Andy" looks too keen on meeting a sasquatch though. He looks terrified!!!