Monday, March 26, 2007

Urban wolves






This is Tex and Maggie, two very important members of our family.

I once read an article in which the author describes her dog as "Jesus in a fur coat". I totally get it, after all I live with the Dali pug.

So this is where it gets interesting, dogs and wolves have the same DNA. Life really is more interesting than fiction.

Scientist think that wolves actually domesticated themselves, into what we like to think of as "man's best friend" - anyone who can do the math will quickly deduce that this was a very good strategy.

I like this theory, it helps me justify all kinds of things - such as "yes we sleep with them, after all we are their pack".

For those of you who are into wildlife I've included a few photo's of other urban wolves we meet along the way.

No comments: