Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fifteen


Andy Warhol said “In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes”.

I recently heard an expert on “new media” say that this has changed – apparently you’ve made it when you have 15 people reading your blog. This could be a problem for me - I come from a small family and I’m not sure I have that many relatives who are ready, willing and able.

My brother owns a very successful business, but it is only in the last year that he even bothered with email - his email moniker is “Buzz Saw Dave” - which will give you a good idea of what I’m dealing with.

My husband and son are very encouraging of my humble efforts, as long as I don’t write about them - who knew there was such a thing as a “blog free zone?”

The latest trend is to record real life sounds to include in your blog, which could actually be cool.

So if my guys are off limits, that only leaves the dogs - I’m not sure the world is ready for that soundtrack – all of the snorting, snoring, barking, farting and howling that comes with living with two pugs.

1 comment:

Maggy and Me - said...

Hey. You can count me in! I love keeping in touch with you via your blog - at least until we chat in person. Keep it coming and say hi to the pugs from Maggy and me.