Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lord Help Us!


People, people, people! Can’t we all just get along?!

Thank you for all of your e-mails – I’m so happy to hear what a difference “The Secret” has made in your life. Hold on to those positive thoughts!

And I just want to clarify that this is my blog. One humble person's opinion. If you want neutral - I hear the Swiss have a great website.

And just to even the playing field, I have invited my loving husband and globe-trotting son to be occasional "guest bloggers" - providing their own 'special' viewpoints on Life with Mika.

All I can say is “Fasten your seat belts baby, this could be a bumpy ride!"

2 comments:

Chris said...

Keep up your good work...The Secret is no different from any other dogmatic philosophy. Those who believe in it cannot understand those who don't...and fear that those who don't believe are actually correct.

Love your writing.
CF

Maggy and Me - said...

Wow, it's interesting to see the great "S word" debate continue. Curious re. the comments coming through as I would have thought those espousing positive thinking would also apply non-judgement and "living and letting live" to their approach. I know of people on both sides - see Oprah and Rosie for one celeb example!

My philosophy: If it works for you go for it; if it doesn't, don't. Hopefully the greater good will prevail regardless of how we all get there.