Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Life Lesson #1

Yesterday I met Michelle, a dear friend and colleague, after work for a drink.

We only had two small glasses of a nice BC Pinot Grigio. Maybe it was the full moon - or the fact that we've both been so busy at work - let's just say that the wine really hit us.

Come on, we've all been there, that special place where everything is deep - phrases such as "I feel your pain" and "God, I love you man!"

Life Lesson #1 - Never Drink and Blog. Seriously, step away from the computer.

I came home and had what I thought was a brilliant idea, a blog titled "You have to be whole before you can be half" - trust me, you don't want to know. Thank God my husband was home to intervene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I catch my self trying to use the phone at times!