Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby, Gotchya on my Mind

Like most little girls, I used to have fantasies about the man I would grow up and marry.

In my imagination, he looked an awful lot like that dude in the Sound of Music. Life would be one big song and dance routine, wearing Doris Day dresses and being invited to the best cocktail parties.

Nothing could have prepared me for the reality.
Who knew that a germaphobic, hypochondriac, pug daddy could be so sexy?

The reality is so much better than anything I could have imagined - this wacky, wonderful man suits me.

October 1, Happy birthday honey. We all love and adore you.

xoxoxo

Mika, Tyler, Tex and Maggie

5 comments:

Maggy and Me - said...

Beautiful shot! Beautiful people!! Happy Birthday to both of you! xo

Tyra said...

Happy Birthday, Tom!

Dil said...

That is a nice picture! Happy Birthday Tom!

Marot said...

This pic look like a highschool couple haha
Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tom ( and also Mika I guess ;-) ...

Sorry for saying too late....

Wish all the best things for both of you !

Jane xxxx