Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Be Afraid, Very Afraid


Today was a twilight zone day, so much so that I’m still feeling a little freaked out by the whole thing. It wasn’t that anything bad happened, on the contrary, everyone I came into contact with was really nice……like really, really nice…….as in Scary nice.

We're talking in terms of “god you’re great – we should really do lunch - have your people call my people – I love you man - did I mention that you, you complete me?”

Even when I went to the bank the teller decided that I was paying way too much interest on my credit card - and took it upon himself to negotiate a much better rate on my behalf. After which he decided to wave all of my banking fees for the next year. Honest! All of this was unprompted I might add.

After awhile I began to wonder if it was a setup, and I started looking over my shoulder for the guys from Candid Camera. To be honest I’m still not a hundred percent sure what happened. Let’s just say I’m afraid to answer the door, in case it's that dude from Publisher’s Clearing House.

2 comments:

Tyra said...

Perhaps it was God's way to saying "Hey, Mika, I'm especially fond of you."

Dil said...

Did you have a weapon out in plain sight?