Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quatchi Has Arrived in Bangkok


After catching a connecting flight from Hong Kong to Bangkok - we've finally arrived in Thailand.


Of course, T prefers to call this huge city by it's Thai name - Krung-thep-maha-nakorn-boworn-ratana-kosin-mahintar- ayudhya-amaha-dilok-pop-nopa-ratana-rajthani-burirom-udom-rajniwes-mahasat-arn-amorn-pimarn- avatar-satit- sakattiya-visanukam.

I'll just call it Bangkok.

The very first thing I did was unpack all the goodies I brought over for Tom and Mika's son, Tyler. This care package consisted of many bags of Sour Patch Kids candies, and a whole bunch of bean dip. (I must admit, I kept one of the bags of candy for myself.....)

After un-packing, I was quite jet-lagged, so I let T go out for a beer with his son, while I hit the sack.

2 comments:

Mika Ryan said...

Hmmm are you sure that's jet lag your sleeping off - or did you also go for beers? More likely a bean dip hang over.

Mdog

Tyra said...

Do Canadians eat bean dip or is that a Mika influence????