Monday, July 7, 2008

The Good Life


I’ve just returned from Quebec City, a very charming city celebrating its 400th birthday. It was a magical week; those French Canadians sure know how to throw a party.

Every time I go to either France or Quebec, I am impressed with the locals and envy their joie de vie. There are so many things I dig about their culture. The fact that every meal is a cause for celebration, couples of all ages seem to be making out in public, a place where even a sex kitten like Carla Bruni can end up as First Lady. To be honest, we seem like a loaf of wonder bread in comparison.

2 comments:

Tyra said...

This is a beautiful picture!

Dil said...

Hey don't be so hard on yourself....Vancouver has a naked beach and Commercial Drive- pretty colorful and multigrain to me!!